References used in English Language Teaching
- An introduction to Second Language Acquisition Research. Diane Larsen-Freeman & Michael H. Long.
- Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching. Jack C. Richards & Theordore S. Rodgers, Cambridge University Press.
- How to Teach English (7th ed.). Jeremy Harmer, (2001). England, Edinburg.
- Language Teaching Methodology: A Textbook for Teachers. David Nunan (1991). Prentice Hall. See also http://ec.hku.hk/dcnunan
- Learning Another Language Through Actions: The Complete Teacher’s Guidebook. James Asher (1977). Los Gatos, CA: Sly Oaks Productions. See also http://www.tpr-world.com
- Principles of Language Learning and Teaching. H. Douglas Brown, Prentice Hall Regents.
- Second Language Teaching & Learning. David Nunan. (1995). H& H.
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language. Celce-Murcia, M. H&H
- Teaching by Principles: An Interactive Approach to Language Pedagogy. H. Douglas Brown, Prentice Hall Regents.
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching. Diane Larsen-Freeman, Oxford University Press.
- The Practice of English Language Teaching. Jeremy Harmer, Longman, Ltd.
- http://www.english4arab.net An English teaching website for all Arab students and teachers.
- http://www.saudienglish.net An English teaching forum for all Saudi teachers and supervisors.
- http://abcteach.com 6000+FREE printables, Language Arts, Math, Languages, Portfolios, Theme units, Seasonal Units, Basics, Shape books, and Teaching Extras! CLIP ART.
- http://www.free-clipart-pictures.net Offers free clip art downloads in dozens of categories and some animated gifs that may be helpful for the teachers, educators, students and the children.
- http://www.teacherplanet.com/calendar/05-SPRING-10.php FREE Teaching Resources including Lesson Plans, Lesson Plan Templates, Printable Worksheets, Theme Units, Educational Certificates and Much More.
- http://www.esl-galaxy.com Offers free printable worksheets for ESL lesson plans and ESL Activities. The worksheets include: Board Games, Crosswords, Grammar worksheets, Vocabulary Worksheets, Theme or Topic lesson plans, Pronunciation, Survival English, Word Search Puzzles, Prefixes/Suffixes Word Formation, ESL conversation & Communicative Activities, Game and Writing Templates, Cloze & gap fill exercises.
- http://www.onestopenglish.com One Stop English is a resource site for English language teachers which offers resources; including lesson plans, worksheets, audio, video and flashcards.
- http://www.eslcafe.com Dave ESL Café is the internet’s meeting place for ESL + EFL teachers + students from all over the world!
- http://www.usingenglish.com UsingEnglish.com provides a large collection of English as a Second Language (ESL) tools & resources for students, teachers, learners and academics.
- http://www.eslteachersboard.com ESL Teachers Board is a free ESL (English as a Second Language) Community!
- http://www.tolearnenglish.com For ESL/EFL/English learners/teachers: Courses, documents, games, exercises, tests, interactive pages, plays, fonts, cliparts, photos, jokes, cartoons, chat rooms, forums.
- http://www.resources-teachers.com Work Sheets, Base Ten Worksheets, Clocks, Word Games, Word Books, Education Programs, Graphic Organizers.
- http://iteslj.org The Internet TESL Journal is a site for teachers of English as a Second Language which offers Articles, Research Papers, Lessons Plans, Classroom Handouts, Teaching Ideas & Links.
English Language Supervisor,